Portfolio of Reports Speeds Approvals
You can create report or matrix views as needed to make specific points to aid collaboration,
approval or documentation.
- Graphical reports are available for the Scores, Values and Weights you are utilizing in your project
- Notes shows the ones you select, conveniently organized into outline tree order.
- Weight Sensitivity Report automatically moves each weight over a range and shows what effect that would have
on the top 3 rankings, in tabular and spark graph form
- Experiments Report lets you establish a baseline and then collect snapshots of the scoring as you make
what-if changes, with automatic tracking of what the changes were along the way
- Scatterplots can show the scored values of pairs of evaluators, criteria or total scores to look for win-win
alternatives or new possible combinations
- Individual Alternatives Report shows the ranking, rating and notes (selectable) for each alternative,
such as employee or vendor ratings