Scanning Paper Surveys
Are you looking for information on Paper Surveys, or SurveyProScan scanning services?
How Scanning with SurveyPro Works
- Easy-to-use: just enter the question text and select a scale. There are 32 predefined scales, including agreement scales, yes/no, importance, date, open-ended, etc. You can modify an existing scale or create your own. SurveyPro will lay out the survey for you, aligning checkboxes and inserting answer blanks.
- Accuracy: you can change your questionnaire layout to a scannable format as easily as changing from "portrait" to "landscape." SurveyPro will lay out the page with bubbles instead of checkboxes and make sure there is sufficient white space for low error rates with standard OMR or OCR scanning software.
- Plain paper surveys: no need for expensive special forms – surveys can be printed on whichever paper you prefer, photocopied, and even faxed!
- Custom forms: include your own logos, fonts, graphics, and branding – all without confusing the scanner.
- Integrates with other media: want to use both paper and web? Create two versions of the same survey, adjust the layout for each publish method, and analyze them both together.
- Scanning features: SurveyPro supports the use of block printing boxes with optional bubble grids below, alphanumeric bubbles, and even barcodes for linking outside information about your respondents.
We partner with and resell the Remark Office OMR software for use with SurveyPro. We have verified that it works well with our software and are happy to provide support on the combined data collection process if you purchase Remark through us. Other scanning packages will work as well, as long as they can create a .csv file for importing data back into SurveyPro.
- How to design and scan surveys with SurveyPro plus Remark
- Click here to see if your scanner is on the list of recommended scanners for Remark.
- Want us to set up the survey and/or scan the responses for you? Try .
SamplesBack to top ^
For more information about conducting surveys with SurveyPro, please check out the Features page. There are sample surveys and reports above, as well as links to the other media available (on the right-side menu). If you have a question about a particular feature – SurveyPro probably does whatever you're looking for – just ask our Sales department at (800) 237-4565 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
I’d like to see for myself!
Please CONTACT ME to discuss my project: