Your organization's online presentation is important, and your surveys should reflect the same level of sophistication and professionalism as your website. SurveyPro offers you both ease of use and detailed custom control. Create your survey, publish it to the web, and download your data for detailed analysis and reporting in SurveyPro. Web features available for use on your Windows server (ASP), or hosted on ours.
- Powerful web features: SurveyPro offers an absurdly long list of features for web surveys. Skips and branching, piping, 6 different password/login choices, progress bars, fast page loads, pause/resume (respondents can leave and return with answers preserved), other languages, randomization… For full details, please check out our Specifications page, or contact our Sales department about a particular feature you need.
- Integrated emailer: SurveyPro 5 offers an emailer for notifying your respondents that the survey is available. It integrates with your survey's password file, tracking who has completed the survey so it can send out non-respondent reminders.
- Send email invitations, reminders and thank you messages
- Merge respondent data, such as their name, URL, individual password, etc. into the email body or subject
- One respondent database for all emails, mail merge, survey login control and piping data into online survey
- Data cleaning tools to quickly resolve duplicate, bounced or invalid email addresses or passwords
- HTML messages with text enhancements (fonts, bold, colors, etc), plus an ASCII plain text backup
- Schedule email drops. Also set batch size and sending frequency rate
- Configure multiple drops with messages tailored for particular respondent selections
- Send emails through your local or remote SMTP email server
- Use your branding: full layout controls let you set colors and fonts to match your website and use your own logo and graphics. You can publish to your own URL, and the software does not include any Apian Software branding on surveys.
- Unlimited surveys and respondents: there are no per-survey or per-respondent fees with the use of your own server.
- Easy-to-use: just enter the question text and select a scale. There are 32 predefined scales, including agreement scales, yes/no, importance, date, open-ended, etc. You can modify an existing scale or create your own. SurveyPro will lay out the survey for you, aligning checkboxes and inserting answer blanks.
- Integrates with other media: want to use both paper and web? Create two versions of the same survey, adjust the layout for each publish method, and analyze them both together.
- Instant feedback: as responses are entered, two online reports are immediately updated. There is an Instant Online Report showing aggregate information about responses, and an Activity Log showing how many respondents have taken the survey. Samples of both are below. Monitor progress 24/7, or download the data anytime for more detailed analysis. All your reports are instantly updated anytime you download data.
More emailer features:
Web surveys with SurveyPro offer you three choices for publishing your survey to the web:
- Your server: if you have full control of a web server, you can publish your surveys to your own server, using your own URL. This requires an installation of ASP scripts and DLLs, so check with your IT department to make sure this will work for your organization and server.
- QuestionWeb: self-serve survey hosting. Lease space on our managed, secure servers – no need to install any scripts. You still create and manage the survey yourself, including publishing the survey and downloading the data. QuestionWeb is best
- for organizations that don't wish to do a server installation
- if your website is hosted with a third-party ISP (you donít have your own dedicated server)
- anytime you want the anonymity of a questionweb.com URL.
- SurveyHost: full service custom hosting. You can create the survey in SurveyPro yourself, or just email us a Word doc. We'll convert it to a polished web survey. There is no Apian branding required in this service, with the exception that it will have a surveyhost.com URL. Many SurveyPro owners use SurveyHost for their more complex projects: surveys which are in multiple languages, require programming of quotas, use multi-question skip triggers, or 360s. SurveyHost is also recommended for sensitive employee surveys where 3rd-party confidentiality will provide an additional measure of privacy.
SamplesBack to top ^
For more information about conducting surveys with SurveyPro, please check out the Features page. There are sample surveys and reports above, as well as links to the other media available (on the right-side menu). If you have a question about a particular feature – SurveyPro probably does whatever you're looking for – just ask our Sales department at (800) 237-4565 or email@example.com.